Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello, and welcome to A.Plante’s Garden Review!

As a horticulturalist, I have had the opportunity to visit gardens across the country. The goal of this blog is simple: to educate readers about horticultural institutions I’ve visited. In addition to reviewing the state of the gardens themselves, I’ll also provide you with information about ADA accessibility, navigation, youth exhibits, pet admittance, and cost of admission. It isn’t my intent to write a novel about each garden (if that’s what you want, get me a book deal and we can talk). I just want my co-horts ( that’s you, my reader) to have a concise, informative resource for the next time you plan a trp to a garden.
Please feel free to email me with any comments, questions, and writing tips.
Thanks for bearing with me while I get the hang of blogging, and I’ll be seeing you later when we take a look at Alabama's Bellingrath Gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment